Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back in town...

On recovery mode from my holiday 
View from the infinity pool at night, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

If you've noticed the sudden depletion in new posts, it's because I've been overseas for 3 weeks, followed by a back-to-back (literally flew back to Brisbane in the morning and out again by evening) dental course in Sydney. But I'm back, baby, and ready to roll.


Honestly, I'm feeling a tad intimidated by the sheer volume of content I have to post up. I'm planning to drop off my new Sydney restaurant reviews (for Marque and Subsolo) first then pop up a couple of categorized posts regarding what I ate in Singapore, Borneo and Kuala Lumpur. I know this is predominantly a food blog (and Hungry Kittens is now mostly for Brisbane restaurant reviews) but I'll share a few holiday snapshots and tidbits of information along the way.

 I'd say it was good to be back guys, but I'd be lying.

Going from this... 



this...

and this...

 
to work today was ROUGH.

Oh well. Chin up, yeh?

No comments:

Post a Comment