This past weekend I did the ridiculous. I flew down to Sydney on Saturday night to eat at Rockpool and flew back on Sunday.
Along the way, we...
- Nearly missed our fight (final, final, final boarding call... they were literally taking away the steps to the plane as we were running up)
- Accidentally went to the wrong Rockpool
- After walking to the correct Rockpool, realized we were lost, got in a cab and amusingly found ourselves going past the wrong Rockpool again
- Couldn't find the hotel afterwards
- Got bored and were tearing at each other's throats by the end of the trip
- Were sharing a cab when the cab ran out of gas, in a tunnel, and we ended up pushing the cab through busy traffic
Quite an adventure.
What wouldn't I do for a good feed?