Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Published!

Jumping out of your computer screens...

... and onto a big city paper.

I just recently received the second issue of Brisbane GRAM Magazine that Hungry Kittens is published in. I didn't get a chance to formally acknowledge this the first time but I'm still super excited so I'll give a shout out now.

GRAM was a Melbourne-based publication featuring top food and drink spots around the city. It recently expanded to Brisbane and I was lucky enough to be involved with the first issue with my Caffe Republic post.


A new issue is released each month and I'm super proud to see my review of Ginga Sushi Bar included in the most recent, issue no 3.

GRAM Magazine is available in trendy restaurants, cafes and bars around Brisbane. They are very popular - mum went to several cafes listed as stockists and couldn't secure a copy. If you come across GRAM, make sure you grab a copy!! There are HEAPS of awesome articles by my personal favorite food bloggers, not just restaurant reviews but wine guides and recipes.

Stay tuned and I hope I get the chance to share more of my posts in GRAM in the future :).

No comments:

Post a Comment