Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My blogging drought is about to come to an end

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR


The closest photo I could find that resembles champagne... ah well, at least it's bubbly

Thanks for patiently waiting as it's taken me this long to get internet access at my new place. I have plenty of review/cooking posts ready to upload so that's on my to-do list for the moment I've set up the modem.

It's slightly depressing how dependent we are on internet nowadays. Technically, I've got access on my phone but because the reception's unreliable, it's really slow and I'm just not patient enough to deal with it, not to mention having to type on a palm-sized touch screen.

Knowing I'm going to get fast internet by tonight is The Most Exciting Thing that's happening this week :D.
From that point on, I'll feel like life is back to 'normal'. Facebook, e-mails, food blogging and constantly refreshing my Netbank balance to make sure I haven't popped my credit card limit...

All in all, I'm happy to get back on the horse. I hope everyone's had a great start to the new year.

Here's to a new 365 days worth of eating, drinking and cooking.
Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment