Saturday, May 4, 2013

I know, I know... I've been slack and slow

First off I'd like to apologize for the lull in reviews. I've had a crazy month, mostly taken up by moving house. Buying an old gable seemed like a good idea at the time when I was lured in by the charming french doors and proximity to work. The reality of a close-to-100-year building with the associated gross carpet/walls etc was a huge wake up call. These past few weeks have been a mad dash to make the place inhabitable before I leave for Europe.

I put up with not having internet for a whole week before giving up and purchasing a wireless dongle. I hope to have proper internet connected by next week but the thought of surviving another week without was just too much so I caved into a temporary solution.

Aside from all that, I had whole bunch of blog posts drafted in my tablet... which then crashed, so I'm in no mood to rewrite those ones. It's tedious going over the same thoughts again! When I a) go to some new restaurants or b) get my tablet back with data recovered, whichever comes first, I'll start putting up new entries. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your Europe photos. How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete